Diabetes mellitus and Protein urine present
Protein urine present is found among people with Diabetes mellitus, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Protein urine present with Diabetes mellitus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 154 people who have Diabetes mellitus from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
154 people who have Diabetes Mellitus and Protein Urine Present are studied.
What is Diabetes mellitus?
Diabetes mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin) is found to be associated with 3,082 drugs and 2,708 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Protein urine present?
Protein urine present is found to be associated with 1,135 drugs and 733 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Protein urine present in Diabetes mellitus reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus and experienced Protein urine present *:
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus and experienced Protein urine present *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Protein urine present?Check whether Protein urine present is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Protein urine present:
All the drugs that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (1,135 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Protein urine present:
All the conditions that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (733 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Protein urine present and Diabetes mellitus, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triumeq and Lantus drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ifosfamide and Markedly Reduced Food Intake - 16 seconds ago
- How effective is Oxycodone Hydrochloride for Pain? - 21 seconds ago
- Adempas and Muscle Atrophy - 24 seconds ago
- Plantar Fasciitis in Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And Msm, how severe and when it was recovered? - 27 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Transfusion-Related Acute Lung Injury - 30 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Radiculitis - 33 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Otosclerosis - 45 seconds ago
- Aminophylline and Alcoholism - 46 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Hypertonia - 47 seconds ago