Who have Anxiety with Diabetes - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,362 people who have Diabetes from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3,362 people who have Diabetes and Anxiety are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Anxiety *:
- female: 65.69 %
- male: 34.31 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Anxiety *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 0.71 %
- 20-29: 2.45 %
- 30-39: 6.44 %
- 40-49: 15.33 %
- 50-59: 29.04 %
- 60+: 45.75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 922 people, 27.42%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 616 people, 18.32%
- Depression: 362 people, 10.77%
- Pain: 339 people, 10.08%
- Quit Smoking: 269 people, 8.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 253 people, 7.53%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 147 people, 4.37%
- Asthma: 143 people, 4.25%
- Cardiac Disorder: 142 people, 4.22%
- Blood Pressure Management: 139 people, 4.13%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 799 people, 23.77%
- Lantus: 498 people, 14.81%
- Humalog: 451 people, 13.41%
- Avandia: 378 people, 11.24%
- Lipitor: 316 people, 9.40%
- Chantix: 276 people, 8.21%
- Glucophage: 242 people, 7.20%
- Aspirin: 230 people, 6.84%
- Lasix: 212 people, 6.31%
- Lisinopril: 206 people, 6.13%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 817 people, 24.30%
- Pain: 693 people, 20.61%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 588 people, 17.49%
- High Blood Pressure: 508 people, 15.11%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 482 people, 14.34%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 476 people, 14.16%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 451 people, 13.41%
- Breathing Difficulty: 425 people, 12.64%
- Drug Ineffective: 404 people, 12.02%
- Headache (pain in head): 396 people, 11.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anxiety with Diabetes?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Anxiety and Diabetes
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 328,603 Diabetes patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 377,283 Anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety (3,931 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AnxietyAnxiety (4,378 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Retinal Injury with Hepatic Cirrhosis? - a second ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Gildess Fe 1/20? - a second ago
- Will you have Depression with Gildess Fe 1/20? - a second ago
- Will you have X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Bean Pod? - a second ago
- Will you have Lip Discoloration with Eliquis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lip Discolouration with Eliquis? - 3 seconds ago
- Oraqix and Ocaliva drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Completed Suicide with Phenergan W/ Codeine? - 5 seconds ago
- Men aged 20-29 who have Perspiration - Excessive with Actifed - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Asenapine? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Amitril, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Xanax - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Prednisolone, Lasix, Allopurinol, Nexium, Euthyrox, Mobic, Bicor, Atacand - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Gabapentin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Hydroxyurea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lisinopril - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Protonix, Zantac 75, Biotin, Norvasc, Loratadine, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- A study for a 92 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Ranitidine, Donepezil, Sertraline, Furosemide, Tramadol, Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Thyro-tabs - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Ritalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin Lar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Pregabalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.