Diabetes and Azoospermia - from FDA reports
Azoospermia is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, take medication Januvia and have Retrograde ejaculation. This review analyzes which people have Azoospermia with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Diabetes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
7 people who have Diabetes and Azoospermia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Azoospermia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Azoospermia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Retrograde Ejaculation (5 people, 71.43%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 14.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 14.29%)
- Depression (1 person, 14.29%)
- Blood Testosterone Abnormal (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Januvia (6 people, 85.71%)
- Amoxapine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Metformin (1 person, 14.29%)
- Bydureon (1 person, 14.29%)
- Androgel (1 person, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Asthenospermia (5 people, 71.43%)
- Spermatogenesis Abnormal (3 people, 42.86%)
- Sperm Count Decreased (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ejaculation Failure (1 person, 14.29%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Azoospermia and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your azoospermia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAzoospermia and Diabetes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,107 Diabetes patients)
Azoospermia (absence of motile (and hence viable) sperm in the semen) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, hodgkin's lymphoma, depressed mood, testis cancer (latest reports from 398 Azoospermia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AzoospermiaAzoospermia
Other conditions that could case AzoospermiaAzoospermia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
You may be interested in these posts
My husband has been taking Repatha for about 9 months. He has the familial high cholesterol and had a calcium score showing massive heart disease. His total score was 804. He has been super active all of his life, does not have high blood pressure and is 60 years old. He is not overweight. His ...
i kept having to be ammitted to hospital i was in so much pain in one testical at least 5 visits to hospital ,the last visit i was on morfine in the hospital bed next day i was released from hospital the pain had eased,next few weeks my testical was just hard i went to the doctor he said it is ...