Who have Dizziness with Diabetes - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,474 people who have Diabetes from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6,474 people who have Diabetes and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 59.23 %
- male: 40.77 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.06 %
- 10-19: 0.34 %
- 20-29: 0.86 %
- 30-39: 2.58 %
- 40-49: 8.78 %
- 50-59: 23.82 %
- 60+: 63.51 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,806 people, 27.90%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1,071 people, 16.54%
- Depression: 450 people, 6.95%
- Pain: 385 people, 5.95%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 337 people, 5.21%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 314 people, 4.85%
- Cardiac Disorder: 313 people, 4.83%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 241 people, 3.72%
- Stress And Anxiety: 225 people, 3.48%
- Preventive Health Care: 222 people, 3.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 1,488 people, 22.98%
- Lantus: 805 people, 12.43%
- Humalog: 492 people, 7.60%
- Januvia: 470 people, 7.26%
- Aspirin: 446 people, 6.89%
- Lipitor: 407 people, 6.29%
- Avandia: 375 people, 5.79%
- Lyrica: 347 people, 5.36%
- Insulin: 344 people, 5.31%
- Lisinopril: 276 people, 4.26%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,331 people, 20.56%
- Weakness: 1,030 people, 15.91%
- Headache (pain in head): 963 people, 14.87%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 860 people, 13.28%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 772 people, 11.92%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 682 people, 10.53%
- Breathing Difficulty: 674 people, 10.41%
- Fall: 666 people, 10.29%
- Diarrhea: 663 people, 10.24%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 635 people, 9.81%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Diabetes?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Diabetes
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 328,603 Diabetes patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,102 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,871 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acidosis with Acyclovir Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Diverticulitis with Chromium Chloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Breast Development In A Male with Flomax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction with Excedrin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Perineal Pain with Pred Forte? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have C-Reactive Protein Increased with Benicar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Pred Forte? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lower Abdominal Pain with Pred Forte? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Genital Pain with Pred Forte? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Groin Pain with Pred Forte? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 51 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.