Who have Inguinal hernia with Diabetes - from FDA reports
Inguinal hernia is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 311 people who have Diabetes from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
311 people who have Diabetes and Inguinal Hernia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Inguinal Hernia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.91 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.45 %
- 30-39: 0.91 %
- 40-49: 10.0 %
- 50-59: 28.64 %
- 60+: 59.09 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 90 people, 28.94%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 62 people, 19.94%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 38 people, 12.22%
- Pain: 36 people, 11.58%
- Depression: 32 people, 10.29%
- Blood Pressure Management: 30 people, 9.65%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 29 people, 9.32%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 25 people, 8.04%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 19 people, 6.11%
- Thyroid Diseases: 17 people, 5.47%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 76 people, 24.44%
- Aspirin: 44 people, 14.15%
- Humira: 37 people, 11.90%
- Humalog: 34 people, 10.93%
- Lipitor: 32 people, 10.29%
- Lantus: 30 people, 9.65%
- Omeprazole: 27 people, 8.68%
- Nexium: 25 people, 8.04%
- Synthroid: 24 people, 7.72%
- Spironolactone: 23 people, 7.40%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 43 people, 13.83%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 39 people, 12.54%
- Constipation: 36 people, 11.58%
- Stress And Anxiety: 33 people, 10.61%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 33 people, 10.61%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 29 people, 9.32%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 29 people, 9.32%
- Weakness: 27 people, 8.68%
- Breathing Difficulty: 27 people, 8.68%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 26 people, 8.36%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Inguinal hernia with Diabetes?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Inguinal hernia and Diabetes
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 328,603 Diabetes patients)
Inguinal hernia (hernia in which a loop of intestine enters the inguinal canal; the most common type of hernia in males) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16,333 Inguinal hernia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Inguinal herniaInguinal hernia (1,327 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Inguinal herniaInguinal hernia (1,062 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Pentasa and Vagistat-1 drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Glossodynia with Chantix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioma Of Spleen with Qvar 40? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome Of Childhood with Vivitrol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Rickets with Zenapax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Rickets with Zenapax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteomalacia In Children with Zenapax? - 5 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Lamictal Xr drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Zenapax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Cancer Stage Iii with Valsartan? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.