Diabetes and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,107 people who have Diabetes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 27, 2017
5,107 people who have Diabetes and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 64.54 %
- male: 35.46 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 0.6 %
- 20-29: 2.14 %
- 30-39: 3.93 %
- 40-49: 13.65 %
- 50-59: 29.05 %
- 60+: 50.44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,318 people, 25.81%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1,045 people, 20.46%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (458 people, 8.97%)
- Depression (456 people, 8.93%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (321 people, 6.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (1,218 people, 23.85%)
- Avandia (777 people, 15.21%)
- Lyrica (763 people, 14.94%)
- Lantus (691 people, 13.53%)
- Humalog (474 people, 9.28%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (629 people, 12.32%)
- Fatigue (613 people, 12.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (583 people, 11.42%)
- Weakness (530 people, 10.38%)
- Drug Ineffective (521 people, 10.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Diabetes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,107 Diabetes patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
You may be interested in these posts
My husband has been taking Repatha for about 9 months. He has the familial high cholesterol and had a calcium score showing massive heart disease. His total score was 804. He has been super active all of his life, does not have high blood pressure and is 60 years old. He is not overweight. His ...
i kept having to be ammitted to hospital i was in so much pain in one testical at least 5 visits to hospital ,the last visit i was on morfine in the hospital bed next day i was released from hospital the pain had eased,next few weeks my testical was just hard i went to the doctor he said it is ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...