Who have Tiredness with Diabetes - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,361 people who have Diabetes from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6,361 people who have Diabetes and Tiredness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Tiredness *:
- female: 57.66 %
- male: 42.34 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Tiredness *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.18 %
- 10-19: 0.28 %
- 20-29: 0.93 %
- 30-39: 3.06 %
- 40-49: 10.55 %
- 50-59: 25.9 %
- 60+: 59.05 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,847 people, 29.04%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1,157 people, 18.19%
- Pain: 589 people, 9.26%
- Depression: 508 people, 7.99%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 404 people, 6.35%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 380 people, 5.97%
- Stress And Anxiety: 303 people, 4.76%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 301 people, 4.73%
- Preventive Health Care: 293 people, 4.61%
- Cardiac Disorder: 292 people, 4.59%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 1,717 people, 26.99%
- Lantus: 802 people, 12.61%
- Avandia: 538 people, 8.46%
- Humalog: 523 people, 8.22%
- Humira: 451 people, 7.09%
- Insulin: 433 people, 6.81%
- Aspirin: 394 people, 6.19%
- Lipitor: 386 people, 6.07%
- Januvia: 353 people, 5.55%
- Lasix: 333 people, 5.24%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1,232 people, 19.37%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,136 people, 17.86%
- Breathing Difficulty: 981 people, 15.42%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 878 people, 13.80%
- Dizziness: 860 people, 13.52%
- Diarrhea: 860 people, 13.52%
- Headache (pain in head): 782 people, 12.29%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 767 people, 12.06%
- Pain: 736 people, 11.57%
- Weight Decreased: 677 people, 10.64%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness with Diabetes?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tiredness and Diabetes
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 328,603 Diabetes patients)
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,437 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TirednessTiredness (5,801 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Trisomy 18 with Ritonavir? - a second ago
- Will you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Levofloxacin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematochezia with Axiron? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Purple Glove Syndrome with Diclofenac Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Zoonotic Infections with Sumatriptan? - 5 seconds ago
- Cocaine Plant and Benicar Hct drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness Bilateral with Disipal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Deficient Or Defective Apolipoprotein E with Forteo? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination, Visual with Norco? - 6 seconds ago
- Ms Contin and Omeprazole drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Crestor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Anastrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 1 year old boy who takes Choline, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Probiotics, Amoxil - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Xalatan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Calcium, Alendronic Acid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Lisinopril, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Escitalopram, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Methocarbamol, Acyclovir for a 77 year old man - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.