Diarrhea aggravated and Smell - impaired
Smell - impaired is reported only by a few people with Diarrhea aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Smell - impaired with Diarrhea aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Smell - impaired and Diarrhea aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Diarrhea Aggravated and Smell - Impaired are studied.
What is Diarrhea aggravated?
Diarrhea aggravated is found to be associated with 1,933 drugs and 1,040 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Smell - impaired?
Smell - impaired is found to be associated with 1,619 drugs and 1,092 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Smell - impaired in Diarrhea aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diarrhea Aggravated and experienced Smell - Impaired *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea Aggravated and experienced Smell - Impaired *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 1 person, 20.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Oesophageal Discomfort (pain or burning feeling behind breast bone): 1 person, 20.00%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 1 person, 20.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 20.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 20.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Carcinoid Tumor: 1 person, 20.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 20.00%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Sandostatin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Rinvoq: 1 person, 20.00%
- Questran: 1 person, 20.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 20.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ofev: 1 person, 20.00%
- Imuran: 1 person, 20.00%
- Imodium: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Ageusia (loss of taste functions of the tongue): 3 people, 60.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Feeding Disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups): 1 person, 20.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Gums - Swollen: 1 person, 20.00%
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Smell - impaired?Check whether Smell - impaired is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Diarrhea aggravated (428 reports)
- Smell - impaired (13,369 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Smell - impaired:
- Smell - impaired in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Smell - impaired in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Smell - impaired in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Smell - impaired:
- Zicam: 3,808 reports
- Flonase: 562 reports
- Aspirin: 357 reports
- Prednisone: 348 reports
- Cosentyx: 277 reports
- Nasonex: 252 reports
- Metformin: 235 reports
- Zithromax: 235 reports
- Synthroid: 228 reports
- Vitamin d: 226 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Smell - impaired:
- Smell - impaired (1,619 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Smell - impaired:
- Asthma: 432 reports
- High blood pressure: 357 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 290 reports
- Nasal congestion: 273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 233 reports
- Sinusitis: 229 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Smell - impaired:
- Smell - impaired (1,092 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Smell - impaired and Diarrhea aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Theophyl and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 2 seconds ago
- Ampyra and Aortic Stenosis - 4 seconds ago
- Selenium and Coumadin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Application Site Pustules - 20 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Pulmonary Tuberculosis - 43 seconds ago
- Zantac 150 and Kytril drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Estrace and Macular Oedema - 57 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tatrate and Duodenal Ulcer Aggravated - a minute ago
- Torisel and Pancreatitis Aggravated - a minute ago
- Polymyxin B Sulfate and Pneumonia - a minute ago