Diffuse interstitial lung disease and Rash macular - from FDA reports
Rash macular is reported only by a few people with Diffuse interstitial lung disease. We study 1 people who have Rash macular and Diffuse interstitial lung disease from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
1 person who has Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease and Rash Macular is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease and experience Rash Macular *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease and experience Rash Macular *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Respiratory Acidosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyperuricaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Torsemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prednisolone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyurea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cipro (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nikolsky's Sign (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lip Erosion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Genital Erosion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Conjunctivitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blister (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rash macular and Diffuse interstitial lung disease?
- Check symptoms - is your rash macular caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRash macular and Diffuse interstitial lung disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease
Diffuse interstitial lung disease (group of lung diseases affecting the interstitium) (latest reports from 1,427 Diffuse interstitial lung disease patients)
Rash macular (small, flat red spots) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 15,074 Rash macular patients).