Drug abuse and dependence and Pressure ulcer
Pressure ulcer is reported only by a few people with Drug abuse and dependence.
The study analyzes which people have Pressure ulcer with Drug abuse and dependence. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Pressure ulcer and Drug abuse and dependence from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Drug Abuse And Dependence and Pressure Ulcer are studied.
What is Drug abuse and dependence?
Drug abuse and dependence is found to be associated with 2,162 drugs and 1,399 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pressure ulcer?
Pressure ulcer is found to be associated with 1,774 drugs and 1,120 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pressure ulcer in Drug abuse and dependence reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug Abuse And Dependence and experienced Pressure Ulcer *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Drug Abuse And Dependence and experienced Pressure Ulcer *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypophosphataemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zosyn: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oxycodone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nicotine Polacrilex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Abraxane: 2 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 2 people, 100.00%
- Sinus Tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node): 2 people, 100.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Aspiration (bronchopneumonia that develops due to the entrance of foreign materials into the bronchial tree): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pressure ulcer?Check whether Pressure ulcer is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pressure ulcer:
- Pressure ulcer in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pressure ulcer in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pressure ulcer in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pressure ulcer:
All the drugs that are associated with Pressure ulcer:
- Pressure ulcer (1,774 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pressure ulcer:
All the conditions that are associated with Pressure ulcer:
- Pressure ulcer (1,120 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pressure ulcer and Drug abuse and dependence, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Evoxac and Novolog drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Mirapex and Furuncle - 16 seconds ago
- Imatinib Mesylate and Centrum Silver drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Joint Swelling - 22 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Thrombocytosis - 26 seconds ago
- Oligomenorrhea and drugs of ingredients of adalimumab - 30 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Prochlorperazine drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Vaginal Discharge and drugs of ingredients of guaifenesin - 42 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Empagliflozin drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Zyloprim drug interaction - 46 seconds ago