Drug addiction and Exhaustion - from FDA reports
Exhaustion is found among people with Drug addiction, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Letairis and have Pulmonary hypertension. This review analyzes which people have Exhaustion with Drug addiction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who have Drug addiction from FDA , and is updated regularly.
76 people who have Drug Addiction and Exhaustion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug Addiction and experience Exhaustion *:
- female: 53.03 %
- male: 46.97 %
Age of people who have Drug Addiction and experience Exhaustion *:
- 0-1: 1.54 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.23 %
- 20-29: 16.92 %
- 30-39: 13.85 %
- 40-49: 33.85 %
- 50-59: 21.54 %
- 60+: 3.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 13 people, 17.11%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 9.21%
- Depression: 6 people, 7.89%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 5 people, 6.58%
- Quit Smoking: 5 people, 6.58%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Letairis: 12 people, 15.79%
- Remodulin: 9 people, 11.84%
- Revatio: 9 people, 11.84%
- Xarelto: 8 people, 10.53%
- Celebrex: 8 people, 10.53%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 21 people, 27.63%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 26.32%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 22.37%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 16 people, 21.05%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 16 people, 21.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Exhaustion
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug addiction can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 42,976 Drug addiction patients)
Exhaustion (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Exhaustion patients).
Drugs that are associated with ExhaustionExhaustion (2,604 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ExhaustionExhaustion (5,784 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Drug addictiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Drug Addiction and Exhaustion
- Support group for people who have Drug Addiction (82 members)
- Support group for people who have Exhaustion (822 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering about interactions of cocaine and 800mgs of Aleve pm then didn't look at package seeing it was Aleve PM my body is use to the dosage for headaches
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- I'm 23 years old and i am taked valproic acid for the last 5 years. In the last 2 years I have taked a lot of LSD, like 3 times in a month. Now, i started to feel my brain more sensible. Can anyone know some information or advise for me?
- I have been taking Adempas for 3 months. I am noticing a lot of Fatigue in this latest dose change and thought I'd reach out to see if others are experiencing some of the same things I am.
- I depend on B12 injections after suffering from near fatal peritonitis, which has stopped my body absorbing B12. I have also become a habitual cocaine user to help me maintain a social life without being exhausted.
- Will you have Panic Attack with Prostate?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Chlorpheniramine Maleate?
- Will you have Weakness with Sciatica?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Sciatica?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Sciatica?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Prostate and Panic Attack?
- Support group for people who take Chlorpheniramine Maleate and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Weakness?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Muscular Weakness?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Muscle Weakness?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.