Drug addiction and Weariness - from FDA reports
Weariness is found among people with Drug addiction, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Letairis and have Pulmonary hypertension. This review analyzes which people have Weariness with Drug addiction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who have Drug addiction from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
76 people who have Drug Addiction and Weariness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug Addiction and experience Weariness *:
- female: 53.03 %
- male: 46.97 %
Age of people who have Drug Addiction and experience Weariness *:
- 0-1: 1.54 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.23 %
- 20-29: 16.92 %
- 30-39: 13.85 %
- 40-49: 33.85 %
- 50-59: 21.54 %
- 60+: 3.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 13 people, 17.11%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 9.21%
- Depression: 6 people, 7.89%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 5 people, 6.58%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 5 people, 6.58%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Letairis: 12 people, 15.79%
- Revatio: 9 people, 11.84%
- Remodulin: 9 people, 11.84%
- Xarelto: 8 people, 10.53%
- Celebrex: 8 people, 10.53%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 21 people, 27.63%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 26.32%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 22.37%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 16 people, 21.05%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 16 people, 21.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weariness with Drug addiction?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weariness
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Drug addiction can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 42,975 Drug addiction patients)
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Weariness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WearinessWeariness (4,428 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause WearinessWeariness (5,634 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Drug addictiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeariness and Drug addiction from FDA and eHealthMe reports (103 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Drug Addiction and Weariness
- Support group for people who have Drug Addiction (81 members)
- Support group for people who have Weariness (767 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What could happen if I take my losartan potassium pill 50 mg and I had just snorted a line of cocaine?
- So fatigued-feel like this disease has taken away all interests and stolen who I am-anyone else experiencing that? Any suggestions for how you bring pleasure back in your life? Thanks, L
- Is there any way to resolve Flecainide-caused fatigue without discontinuing the drug?
- I've been taking vivitrol for 2 months now and I have extreme fatigue. I can sleep for 16 hours a day. I cant get motivated to do anything. Does this go away?
- does anyone know if you can just stop taking this drug ?
You may be interested in these posts
- Worried sodium valproate might be addictive
- Second day on levofloxacin. I immediately experienced extreme fatigue...even more than usual. Also weakness in my legs. My comorbidities are Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia with doubling lymphocyte counts but no treatment yet. Also cardiac issues... pacemaker and ablation a year ago. Both...
- Please help me out of this dependency. I feel like I am dying day by day.
- Mom is 100 and Xarelto has made her have fatigue
- Je suis un traitement par methotrexate et prend occasionnellement de la cocaïne. Quelles interactions possibles
- Will you have Liposarcoma Metastatic with Turmeric?
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Lower Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Lower Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Lower Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Lower Respiratory Tract Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Turmeric and have Liposarcoma Metastatic?
- Support group for people who have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Stiff Neck?
- Support group for people who have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Pain - Neck?
- Support group for people who have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Neck Stiffness?
- Support group for people who have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Cervical Spine Pain?
- What to expect when you take Turmeric and have Liposarcoma Metastatic?
- What to expect when you have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Stiff Neck?
- What to expect when you have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Pain - Neck?
- What to expect when you have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Neck Stiffness?
- What to expect when you have Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Cervical Spine Pain?
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Ventolin, Perindopril Erbumine, Spiriva, Symbicort
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Amlodipine
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Keflex
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nucynta, Prilosec, Voltaren, Zopiclone, Methotrexate, Baclofen, Nucynta Er
- A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Prozac, Zantac
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.