Duodenal ulcer aggravated and Oesophageal carcinoma
Oesophageal carcinoma is found among people with Duodenal ulcer aggravated, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Oesophageal carcinoma with Duodenal ulcer aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,508 people who have Duodenal ulcer aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,508 people who have Duodenal Ulcer Aggravated and Oesophageal Carcinoma are studied.
What is Duodenal ulcer aggravated?
Duodenal ulcer aggravated is found to be associated with 755 drugs and 282 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Oesophageal carcinoma?
Oesophageal carcinoma (cancer tumour of oesophagus) is found to be associated with 735 drugs and 387 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Oesophageal carcinoma in Duodenal ulcer aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Duodenal ulcer aggravated and experienced Oesophageal carcinoma *:
Age of people who have Duodenal ulcer aggravated and experienced Oesophageal carcinoma *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Oesophageal carcinoma?Check whether Oesophageal carcinoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (735 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Abdominal discomfort: 3,688 reports
- Duodenal ulcer aggravated: 1,508 reports
- Gastric ulcer: 1,508 reports
- High blood pressure: 171 reports
- Indigestion: 15,098 reports
- Ms: 166 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 175 reports
- Osteoporosis: 156 reports
- Ra: 271 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 271 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (387 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Oesophageal carcinoma and Duodenal ulcer aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Loss Of Consciousness - 2 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Axid drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Multiple Myeloma and Tongue Disorder - 20 seconds ago
- Metformin and Cirrhosis Alcoholic - 26 seconds ago
- Triumeq and Renal Impairment - 26 seconds ago
- Arava and Brain Stem Infarction - 30 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety and Loss Of Consciousness - 30 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Neck Pain - 49 seconds ago
- Zocor and Tinnitus - 56 seconds ago
- Anger and Chest Pain - a minute ago