Dupuytren's contracture and Ear neoplasm malignant
We study 2,470 people who have Dupuytren's contracture or Ear neoplasm malignant. No report of Ear neoplasm malignant is found for people with Dupuytren's contracture.
The study is created by eHealthMe and uses data from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
Do you take medications and have Ear neoplasm malignant?Check whether Ear neoplasm malignant is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear neoplasm malignant:
- Ear neoplasm malignant in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear neoplasm malignant in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear neoplasm malignant in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ear neoplasm malignant:
- Ear neoplasm malignant (223 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ear neoplasm malignant:
- Ear neoplasm malignant (144 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear neoplasm malignant and Dupuytren's contracture, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omacor and Simvastatin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Synovial Sarcoma - 7 seconds ago
- Cipro and Oropharyngeal Discomfort - 8 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Prevpac and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 17 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Gallbladder Perforation - 17 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma - 18 seconds ago
- Boron and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 18 seconds ago
- Palynziq and Colecalciferol drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Small Intestinal Obstruction - 32 seconds ago