Ear neoplasm malignant and Eyes - yellow - from FDA reports
Eyes - yellow is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Eyes - yellow and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Eyes - Yellow is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Eyes - Yellow *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Eyes - Yellow *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Eyes - yellow
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ear neoplasm malignant and Eyes - yellow
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 76 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Eyes - Yellow
Eyes - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Eyes - yellow patients).
Drugs that are associated with Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow (1,177 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow (2,368 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Eyes - Yellow
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant
- Support group for people who have Eyes - Yellow (45 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My son-in-law was diagnosed with bells Palsy two months ago and he has the yellow skin on his face what is going on
- I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
- I am suffering from recurrent UTI since four month. I was taking antibiotics as per doctor. Forty five days back I could come to know that my bilirubin level has risen. So I stopped taking antibiotics and went for homeopathic. But now neither bilirubin is going down nor UTI is cured. One of my...
- Haven't been diagnosed by my dr yet. But have been taking phyllocontin for over 1 month and my face has just recently (about a week) come up in patches of slightly darker skin above my eyebrows, on my nose and cheeks. Was wondering if this is due to phyllocontin.
- What to expect when you take Eligard and have Gout - Chronic?
- Will you have Purpura with Orencia?
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Actiq?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Augmentin?
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and have Ileal Ulcer?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Orencia and have Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Actiq and have Ulcer - Mouth?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Pain - Groin?
- Support group for people who take Uloric and have Flatulence?
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.