Ear neoplasm malignant and Eyes - yellow - from FDA reports
Eyes - yellow is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Eyes - yellow and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Eyes - Yellow is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Eyes - Yellow *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Eyes - Yellow *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Eyes - yellow with Ear neoplasm malignant?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Eyes - yellow
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 76 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Eyes - Yellow
Eyes - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Eyes - yellow patients).
Drugs that are associated with Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow (2,313 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow (2,354 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEyes - yellow and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Eyes - Yellow
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant
- Support group for people who have Eyes - Yellow (41 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My husband has just started taking Sertraline and his skin is turning yellow - will this go away?
- I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have...
- I am having jaundice right after having chicken pox. Please advise.
- Hello my son was taking the ointment for conjunctivitis he is 6 years old and now he eyes are yellow doctors did test and all came back normal how to get rid of this
- Will you have Bone Pain with Coq?
- Will you have Galactorrhea Aggravated with Fulyzaq?
- Will you have Yellow Jacket Sting with Ketamine Hcl?
- Nexplanon and Zarontin drug interaction
- Will you have Rebound Effect with Strattera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Coq and have Bone Pain?
- Support group for people who take Fulyzaq and have Galactorrhea Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Ketamine Hcl and have Yellow Jacket Sting?
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Zarontin
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Rebound Effect?
- What to expect when you take Coq and have Bone Pain?
- What to expect when you take Fulyzaq and have Galactorrhea Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Ketamine Hcl and have Yellow Jacket Sting?
- What to expect when you take Nexplanon and Zarontin
- What to expect when you take Strattera and have Rebound Effect?
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Zoloft, Buspar
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Nifedipine, Gabapentin, Tacrolimus, Sorafenib, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Atovaquone, Magnesium, Carvedilol, Ursodiol, Oxycodone
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Valtrex, Eliquis
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zyrtec Allergy
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Depakote
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.