Ear neoplasm malignant and Jaundice - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Jaundice and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Jaundice is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Jaundice *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Jaundice *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Jaundice with Ear neoplasm malignant?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jaundice
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 76 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (2,301 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause JaundiceJaundice (2,342 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJaundice and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Jaundice
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant
- Support group for people who have Jaundice (41 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My husband has just started taking Sertraline and his skin is turning yellow - will this go away?
- I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have...
- I am having jaundice right after having chicken pox. Please advise.
- Hello my son was taking the ointment for conjunctivitis he is 6 years old and now he eyes are yellow doctors did test and all came back normal how to get rid of this
- Will you have Dyslexia with Accutane?
- Will you have Developmental Reading Disorder with Accutane?
- Will you have Lacrimal Disorder with Lysine?
- Keflin and Sevoflurane drug interaction
- Will you have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia with Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Accutane and have Dyslexia?
- Support group for people who take Accutane and have Developmental Reading Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Lysine and have Lacrimal Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Keflin and Sevoflurane
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia?
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Dyslexia?
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Developmental Reading Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Lysine and have Lacrimal Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Keflin and Sevoflurane
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia?
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Xeloda
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Plaquenil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Sertraline
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Eliquis, Magnesium
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Zyrtec Allergy, Breo Ellipta
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.