Ear neoplasm malignant and Jaundice - from FDA reports
Jaundice is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Jaundice and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Jaundice is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Jaundice *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Jaundice *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 76 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (1,521 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause JaundiceJaundice (2,357 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Jaundice
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant
- Support group for people who have Jaundice (45 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My son-in-law was diagnosed with bells Palsy two months ago and he has the yellow skin on his face what is going on
- I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
- I am suffering from recurrent UTI since four month. I was taking antibiotics as per doctor. Forty five days back I could come to know that my bilirubin level has risen. So I stopped taking antibiotics and went for homeopathic. But now neither bilirubin is going down nor UTI is cured. One of my...
- Haven't been diagnosed by my dr yet. But have been taking phyllocontin for over 1 month and my face has just recently (about a week) come up in patches of slightly darker skin above my eyebrows, on my nose and cheeks. Was wondering if this is due to phyllocontin.
- What to expect when you take Vitamin D and have Haemobilia?
- Will you have Protein Urine Present with Bipolar Disorder?
- Will you have Reflux Laryngitis with Calcium Citrate?
- Will you have Diabetes with Krill?
- What to expect when you take Micronor and Gabapentin
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Bipolar Disorder and Protein Urine Present?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Citrate and have Reflux Laryngitis?
- Support group for people who take Krill and have Diabetes?
- Support group for people who take Diabeta and have Convulsion?
- Support group for people who take Accutane and have Gastritis Viral?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.