Ear neoplasm malignant and Yellow skin and eyes - from FDA reports
Yellow skin and eyes is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Yellow skin and eyes and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Yellow Skin And Eyes is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Yellow Skin And Eyes *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Yellow Skin And Eyes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Yellow skin and eyes with Ear neoplasm malignant?
You are not alone:
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 103 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Yellow Skin And Eyes
Yellow skin and eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,114 Yellow skin and eyes patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yellow skin and eyesYellow skin and eyes (2,137 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yellow skin and eyesYellow skin and eyes (2,374 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wound Dehiscence with Zantac? - now
- Procardia and Oxycontin drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Saxenda and Vyvanse - a second ago
- Will you have Grand Mal Convulsion with Humira? - a second ago
- Paracetamol and Sage Of The Seers drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Temazepam, Tessalon - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Luvox - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pregabalin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Mirena - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.