Ear neoplasm malignant and Yellow skin and eyes - from FDA reports
Yellow skin and eyes is reported only by a few people with Ear neoplasm malignant. We study 1 people who have Yellow skin and eyes and Ear neoplasm malignant from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Yellow Skin And Eyes is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Yellow Skin And Eyes *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and experience Yellow Skin And Eyes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yellow skin and eyes
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ear neoplasm malignant and Yellow skin and eyes
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ear Neoplasm Malignant
Ear neoplasm malignant (ear cancerous tumour) (latest reports from 76 Ear neoplasm malignant patients)
Yellow Skin And Eyes
Yellow skin and eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Yellow skin and eyes patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yellow skin and eyesYellow skin and eyes (1,261 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yellow skin and eyesYellow skin and eyes (2,362 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ear neoplasm malignanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant and Yellow Skin And Eyes
- Support group for people who have Ear Neoplasm Malignant
- Support group for people who have Yellow Skin And Eyes (45 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My son-in-law was diagnosed with bells Palsy two months ago and he has the yellow skin on his face what is going on
- My mother got clean Chelation therapy yesterday and the knuckles on her hands are turning yellow. Just wanted to make sure this was nothing we should be too concerned about?
- My husband is now jaundiced as a result of taking omeprazole. He has stopped taking it and I am anxious to know when and if the jaundice will subside. He suffered other side effects as well.
- My husband has just started taking Sertraline and his skin is turning yellow - will this go away?
- My father has been taken penicillin now he's suffering from jaundice .. Please help me
- Will you have Wound with Vitamin B12?
- Will you have Red Face with Valacyclovir?
- Will you have Toxic Neuropathy with Prilosec?
- Will you have Abscess Jaw with Atenolol?
- Will you have Intra-Abdominal Pressure Increased with Triamcinolone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and have Wound?
- Support group for people who take Valacyclovir and have Red Face?
- Support group for people who take Prilosec and have Toxic Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Abscess Jaw?
- Support group for people who take Triamcinolone and have Intra-Abdominal Pressure Increased?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.