Edema and Acute kidney failure - from FDA reports
Acute kidney failure is found among people with Edema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Acute kidney failure with Edema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51 people who have Edema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
51 people who have Edema and Acute Kidney Failure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Edema and experience Acute Kidney Failure *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Edema and experience Acute Kidney Failure *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.22 %
- 30-39: 2.22 %
- 40-49: 8.89 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 75.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes (19 people, 37.25%)
- Preventive Health Care (15 people, 29.41%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (15 people, 29.41%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 23.53%)
- Pain (9 people, 17.65%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (20 people, 39.22%)
- Nitroglycerin (15 people, 29.41%)
- Zocor (11 people, 21.57%)
- Glucophage (11 people, 21.57%)
- Cardura (10 people, 19.61%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fall (16 people, 31.37%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 29.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 27.45%)
- Depression (13 people, 25.49%)
- Gallstones (12 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acute kidney failure and Edema?
- Check symptoms - is your acute kidney failure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcute kidney failure and Edema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) can be treated by Lasix, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (latest reports from 45,857 Edema patients)
Acute Kidney Failure
Acute kidney failure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 87,301 Acute kidney failure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Edemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acute kidney failureAcute kidney failure
Other conditions that could case Acute kidney failureAcute kidney failure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
I tore my rotator cuff and been on Tramadol for about 6 months and have noticed severe swelling my hands, calves, stomach, and face. Pretty much every where and have been trying to loose weight but the water retention is not allowing any progress.
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband is taking Keppra to help with muscle cramping/spasms due to a spinal cord injury. He has most of the listed side effects such as, mood swings, depression, coordination, muscle weakness very depressed but he also has severe edema in his feet and now lower legs as well. Cant see where ...