Edema and Renal failure acute - from FDA reports
Renal failure acute is found among people with Edema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Renal failure acute with Edema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who have Edema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
31 people who have Edema and Renal Failure Acute are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Edema and experience Renal Failure Acute *:
- female: 74.19 %
- male: 25.81 %
Age of people who have Edema and experience Renal Failure Acute *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.45 %
- 20-29: 3.45 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.9 %
- 50-59: 6.9 %
- 60+: 79.31 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 54.84%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (7 people, 22.58%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 19.35%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (5 people, 16.13%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 16.13%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (19 people, 61.29%)
- Vioxx (10 people, 32.26%)
- Fosamax (10 people, 32.26%)
- Synthroid (9 people, 29.03%)
- Hydrodiuril (7 people, 22.58%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dehydration (12 people, 38.71%)
- Weight Decreased (10 people, 32.26%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 32.26%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (10 people, 32.26%)
- Paraesthesia (9 people, 29.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Renal failure acute and Edema?
- Check symptoms - is your renal failure acute caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRenal failure acute and Edema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) can be treated by Lasix, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (latest reports from 45,857 Edema patients)
Renal Failure Acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 73,858 Renal failure acute patients).
Browse all symptoms of Edemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute
Other conditions that could case Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I tore my rotator cuff and been on Tramadol for about 6 months and have noticed severe swelling my hands, calves, stomach, and face. Pretty much every where and have been trying to loose weight but the water retention is not allowing any progress.
********** SWOLLEN FEET AND ANKLES FROM INFECTED TEETH ??? ********* I'm curious if anyone has ever had tooth pain, along with Swollen Feet & Ankles?? I have a "RAGING" Painful Wisdom tooth (lower right...) That no Dentist will touch... I have been referred out to an "Oral Surgeon", ...
My values were @ 60% and suddenly dropped to 40% in the space of three months. Doctors took me off Metformin and Piroxicam. I need the Piroxicam for arthritis and am having trouble moving and sleeping. Want suggestions for pain and stiffness. Can't work like this. Please help!
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband is taking Keppra to help with muscle cramping/spasms due to a spinal cord injury. He has most of the listed side effects such as, mood swings, depression, coordination, muscle weakness very depressed but he also has severe edema in his feet and now lower legs as well. Cant see where ...
I just started Prialt 3 weeks ago. I start with a dos of 2 mcg and after two weeks it was increased to 2.24. My pump also has Bacloden with a flow rate of114 mcg. After the increase I started having swelling in my legs and feet. I also have been gaining weight to tune of about 15 ...
I have been using pantoprasole for over 2 months, and since then i feel very swollen in my stomach, theighs , legs and feet... Is that due to the medicine...!!?? I stopped it 2 days ago, and i feel slowly better, when will this edema go away......