Embolism and Quincke's disease
Quincke's disease is reported only by a few people with Embolism.
The study analyzes which people have Quincke's disease with Embolism. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Quincke's disease and Embolism from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Embolism and Quincke'S Disease is studied.
What is Embolism?
Embolism (obstruction of an artery, typically by a clot of blood or an air bubble) is found to be associated with 1,267 drugs and 902 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Quincke's disease?
Quincke's disease (a form of localized swelling of the deeper layers of the skin and fatty tissues beneath the skin) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 479 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Quincke's disease in Embolism reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Embolism and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Embolism and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypomagnesaemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon and rectal spreads to other parts): 1 person, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Astepro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Kalbitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 100.00%
- Maxair: 1 person, 100.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Quincke's disease?Check whether Quincke's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Embolism (12,114 reports)
- Quincke's disease (16,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quincke's disease:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (963 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quincke's disease:
- Hereditary angioedema: 1,067 reports
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (479 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Quincke's disease and Embolism, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Depakene and Chlorthalidone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Staphylococcal Infection - 23 seconds ago
- Dronabinol and Evoxac drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Nuvaring and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 42 seconds ago
- How effective is Calcium Pyruvate for Weight Loss? - a minute ago
- Velcade and Quality Of Life Decreased - a minute ago
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Tendonitis - a minute ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Bursitis - a minute ago
- Vitamin C and Joint Destruction - 2 minutes ago
- Omnaris and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - 3 minutes ago