Emesis and Quincke's disease
Quincke's disease is found among people with Emesis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Quincke's disease with Emesis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Emesis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Emesis and Quincke'S Disease are studied.
What is Emesis?
Emesis (process of vomiting) is found to be associated with 4,753 drugs and 5,620 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Quincke's disease?
Quincke's disease (a form of localized swelling of the deeper layers of the skin and fatty tissues beneath the skin) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 479 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Quincke's disease in Emesis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emesis and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Emesis and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 77.78%
- Pain: 6 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 22.22%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 11.11%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 11.11%
- Motion Sickness (travel sickness): 1 person, 11.11%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 11.11%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 11.11%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 11.11%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zofran: 6 people, 66.67%
- Dilaudid: 5 people, 55.56%
- Imuran: 2 people, 22.22%
- Celexa: 2 people, 22.22%
- Kalbitor: 2 people, 22.22%
- Clinoril: 2 people, 22.22%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Ondansetron: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 11.11%
- Epipen: 1 person, 11.11%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abortion Spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage): 4 people, 44.44%
- Vaginal Bleeding: 2 people, 22.22%
- Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Abdominal Distension: 2 people, 22.22%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 22.22%
- Hospitalisation: 2 people, 22.22%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 2 people, 22.22%
- Swelling: 2 people, 22.22%
- Skin Reaction: 2 people, 22.22%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Quincke's disease?Check whether Quincke's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Emesis (460,758 reports)
- Quincke's disease (16,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quincke's disease:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (963 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quincke's disease:
- Hereditary angioedema: 1,067 reports
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (479 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Quincke's disease and Emesis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride for Stools - Watery? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride for Diarrhea? - 2 seconds ago
- Tadalafil and Infectious Mononucleosis - 13 seconds ago
- Actifed and Haematocrit Decreased - a minute ago
- Maxzide and Clonazepam drug interaction - a minute ago
- Death and drugs of ingredients of dulaglutide - a minute ago
- How effective is Ciprofloxacin for Prostate Infection? - a minute ago
- Accupril and Stress And Anxiety - 2 minutes ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Duloxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Seroquel and Ageusia - 3 minutes ago