Emphysema and Diabetes mellitus management - from FDA reports
Diabetes mellitus management is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Diabetes mellitus management with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who have Emphysema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
67 people who have Emphysema and Diabetes Mellitus Management are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Diabetes Mellitus Management *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Diabetes Mellitus Management *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.94 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.94 %
- 50-59: 17.65 %
- 60+: 76.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 38 people, 56.72%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 16 people, 23.88%
- Cardiac Disorder: 13 people, 19.40%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 16.42%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 6 people, 8.96%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva: 38 people, 56.72%
- Prednisone: 15 people, 22.39%
- Aspirin: 11 people, 16.42%
- Lipitor: 10 people, 14.93%
- Brovana: 10 people, 14.93%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 21 people, 31.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 12 people, 17.91%
- Pneumonia: 11 people, 16.42%
- Cough: 10 people, 14.93%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 13.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diabetes mellitus management
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 19,183 Emphysema patients)
Diabetes Mellitus Management
Diabetes mellitus management has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 291,118 Diabetes mellitus management patients).
Drugs that are associated with Diabetes mellitus managementDiabetes mellitus management (1,305 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Diabetes mellitus managementDiabetes mellitus management (2,213 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Emphysema and Diabetes Mellitus Management
- Support group for people who have Emphysema (41 members)
- Support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus Management (215 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had COPD with some emphysema over 20 years. I was prescribed Brilenta in March, 2017, which caused shortness of breath, but was encouraged to continue using (until December, 2017) since it is supposed to be more effective than other drugs used following heart stent placement. At that...
- I have Emphysema Stage 1. I first experience extreme bruising and tearing of my skin. I stopped Spiriva and stopped a most of the bruising. My skin still tears horribly. My hair using to be long and very thick. I noticed a change in August, and my doctor suggested Biotin and took a few tests....
- I have emphysema. Since I started Lisinopril three weeks ago it is getting worse. What other medication would help me?
- I am a 71 yr old woman just been diagnosed and I sweat excessively when stressed or rushing around doing work etc,
- Hi i m Shanu from India, I m Suffering ankylosing spondylitis since 12 years, and last four(4) years i m on Remicade, Doctors check my blood test regulerly and last 6 months my blood sugar level is eleveted 217 after eating, fasting sugar is 150 and i m not take any diabetes medicine
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Buspar?
- Will you have Shock with Accolate?
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Tylenol?
- Will you have Hemiplegia with Aortic Thrombosis?
- Will you have Left Ventricular Dysfunction with H. Pylori?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Buspar and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who take Accolate and have Shock?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Impaired Swallowing?
- Support group for people who have Aortic Thrombosis and Hemiplegia?
- Support group for people who have H. Pylori and Left Ventricular Dysfunction?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.