Emphysema and Indigestion - from FDA reports
Indigestion is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Indigestion with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who have Emphysema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
83 people who have Emphysema and Indigestion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Indigestion *:
- female: 74.07 %
- male: 25.93 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Indigestion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.32 %
- 50-59: 22.64 %
- 60+: 66.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (23 people, 27.71%)
- Quit Smoking (15 people, 18.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (10 people, 12.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 10.84%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 9.64%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (31 people, 37.35%)
- Symbicort (17 people, 20.48%)
- Chantix (12 people, 14.46%)
- Nexium (10 people, 12.05%)
- Albuterol (10 people, 12.05%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (21 people, 25.30%)
- Chest Pain (16 people, 19.28%)
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 19.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 15.66%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 13.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Indigestion and Emphysema?
- Check symptoms - is your indigestion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIndigestion and Emphysema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 19,182 Emphysema patients)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 86,783 Indigestion patients).
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause IndigestionIndigestion
Other conditions that could case IndigestionIndigestion
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I get shivering with fever every now and then. Even now. Sometimes only shivering or sometimes both. My physician gives an antibiotic and gets cured. But again , it comes back. Next I have constipation, food doesn't get digested by itself at all without medicine and also no proper absorption. ...
Diarhea and Spririva use ? Notice chart on this website shows the diarhea condition almost disappears in last two years of study. Why? Would love someone to share what has been done to counteract this reaction to the drug. Thanks.