Emphysema and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who have Emphysema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
83 people who have Emphysema and Upset Stomach are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Upset Stomach *:
- female: 74.07 %
- male: 25.93 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Upset Stomach *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.32 %
- 50-59: 22.64 %
- 60+: 66.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (23 people, 27.71%)
- Quit Smoking (15 people, 18.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (10 people, 12.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 10.84%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 9.64%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (31 people, 37.35%)
- Symbicort (17 people, 20.48%)
- Chantix (12 people, 14.46%)
- Nexium (10 people, 12.05%)
- Albuterol (10 people, 12.05%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (21 people, 25.30%)
- Chest Pain (16 people, 19.28%)
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 19.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 15.66%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 13.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Upset stomach and Emphysema?
- Check symptoms - is your upset stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUpset stomach and Emphysema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 19,182 Emphysema patients)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,784 Upset stomach patients).
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Upset stomachUpset stomach
Other conditions that could case Upset stomachUpset stomach
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I get shivering with fever every now and then. Even now. Sometimes only shivering or sometimes both. My physician gives an antibiotic and gets cured. But again , it comes back. Next I have constipation, food doesn't get digested by itself at all without medicine and also no proper absorption. ...
Diarhea and Spririva use ? Notice chart on this website shows the diarhea condition almost disappears in last two years of study. Why? Would love someone to share what has been done to counteract this reaction to the drug. Thanks.
You may be interested in these posts
I was diagnosed with myelofibrosis 2.5 years ago. Ive been on Jacafi BID for a year. This did not bring my platelets down and oncologist added Anagrelide 100mg daily. (a platelet blood thinner) My platelets are still high. BUT my concern is I was told I have emphysema now. I'm 62, not ...
I'm 62 years old and have Primary Myelofibrosis, diagnosed in 2014. Two days ago I was told by my doctor that I now have emphysema. I don't cough, I don't smoke. And just cant accept this additional diagnosis. I am to go to an pulmonologist to receive further testing and medication. I'm in ...
I have high platelet count and copd. All my doctor wants is for me to have is a bone marrow biopsy. He thinks I am just resistant and I am. I think he should check for infections first. Etc is a rare disease. A bone marow biopsy is very painful and invasive. I am 72 yes old and have ...