Endometriosis and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people with Endometriosis, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Lupron depot and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Endometriosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93 people who have Endometriosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
93 people who have Endometriosis and Itching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis and experience Itching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.23 %
- 20-29: 30.86 %
- 30-39: 37.04 %
- 40-49: 28.4 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 2.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (5 people, 5.38%)
- Uterine Leiomyoma (4 people, 4.30%)
- Pain (4 people, 4.30%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 4.30%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (3 people, 3.23%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lupron Depot (55 people, 59.14%)
- Mirena (6 people, 6.45%)
- Lupron (6 people, 6.45%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 5.38%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 5.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (23 people, 24.73%)
- Urticaria (20 people, 21.51%)
- Hot Flush (20 people, 21.51%)
- Headache (19 people, 20.43%)
- Mood Swings (14 people, 15.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Itching and Endometriosis?
- Check symptoms - is your itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Endometriosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,876 Endometriosis patients)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,439 Itching patients).
Browse all symptoms of Endometriosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ItchingItching
Other conditions that could case ItchingItching
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I just got my first shot of lupron 8 days ago to treat endometriosis. The last 4 days have been some of my worst. I've had to call out sick from work and I've been curled up on the couch all day and all night. Narcotic pain medication is the only thing that gives a little bit of relief from ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...
I had my gallbladder removed and had a problem with chronic diarrhea. I also have high cholesterol. My doctor put me on cholesterol medication called Welchol. At first, it was wonderful because it stopped me from having diarrhea so much. But now my skin itches everywhere even in my scalp.