Endometriosis and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people with Endometriosis, especially for people who are 20-29 old, take medication Lupron depot and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Swelling with Endometriosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60 people who have Endometriosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
60 people who have Endometriosis and Swelling are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis and experience Swelling *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.12 %
- 20-29: 34.69 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 26.53 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 2.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 6.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 5.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 5.00%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 3.33%)
- Crohn's Disease (2 people, 3.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lupron Depot (27 people, 45.00%)
- Yasmin (6 people, 10.00%)
- Zoladex (5 people, 8.33%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 6.67%)
- Valproic Acid (4 people, 6.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (17 people, 28.33%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 16.67%)
- Abdominal Distension (10 people, 16.67%)
- Hypoaesthesia (8 people, 13.33%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Swelling and Endometriosis?
- Check symptoms - is your swelling caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling and Endometriosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,876 Endometriosis patients)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 45,857 Swelling patients).
Browse all symptoms of Endometriosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SwellingSwelling
Other conditions that could case SwellingSwelling
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I just got my first shot of lupron 8 days ago to treat endometriosis. The last 4 days have been some of my worst. I've had to call out sick from work and I've been curled up on the couch all day and all night. Narcotic pain medication is the only thing that gives a little bit of relief from ...
I have endometriosis and am getting Lupron Depot injections as suprressive therapy. My IBS has now turned into inflammatory bowel disease. I am in constant pain and vomit frequently. My third injection was on 6/20. I had to go to the ER on 6/21 for nonstop vomiting and severe abdominal pain. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband is taking Keppra to help with muscle cramping/spasms due to a spinal cord injury. He has most of the listed side effects such as, mood swings, depression, coordination, muscle weakness very depressed but he also has severe edema in his feet and now lower legs as well. Cant see where ...
Hi. I am 36 - year old, diagnosed with endo year 2014, way back then i undergone surgery for the are cyst formed at my ovary. My OB prescribed me to take pills to control the hormones for 3-5 months. After then, I thought the pain was already gone but NOPE, I am still suffering lot of pain ...