Epilepsy and Vestibular schwannoma - from FDA reports
There is no Vestibular Schwannoma reported by people with Epilepsy yet. We study people who have Vestibular Schwannoma and Epilepsy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Vestibular schwannoma with Epilepsy?
You are not alone:
Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) can be treated by Lamictal, Keppra, Tegretol, Lamotrigine, Depakote (latest reports from 71,409 Epilepsy patients)
Vestibular schwannoma (tumours arising from the vestibulocochlear nerve) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, rhinitis, headache (latest reports from 392 Vestibular schwannoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vestibular schwannomaVestibular schwannoma (251 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vestibular schwannomaVestibular schwannoma (169 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Epilepsya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Emesis with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vomiting with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Ramipril - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diprosone - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Provigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.