Epstein-barr virus infection and Mouth ulcers
Mouth ulcers is reported only by a few people with Epstein-barr virus infection.
The study analyzes which people have Mouth ulcers with Epstein-barr virus infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Mouth ulcers and Epstein-barr virus infection from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Epstein-Barr Virus Infection and Mouth Ulcers are studied.
What is Epstein-barr virus infection?
Epstein-barr virus infection is found to be associated with 979 drugs and 670 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Mouth ulcers?
Mouth ulcers is found to be associated with 2,622 drugs and 2,033 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mouth ulcers in Epstein-barr virus infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Epstein-Barr Virus Infection and experienced Mouth Ulcers *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Epstein-Barr Virus Infection and experienced Mouth Ulcers *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Venous Thrombosis Limb (blood clot that forms in a vein in the limb): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 3 people, 75.00%
- Electrolyte Imbalance: 3 people, 75.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fungal Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 75.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 3 people, 75.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 75.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Rivaroxaban: 3 people, 75.00%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 75.00%
- Micardis: 3 people, 75.00%
- Insulin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Acetylsalicylate Lysine: 3 people, 75.00%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Azathioprine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asacol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Acyclovir: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Tongue Ulceration (ulcers on tongue): 3 people, 75.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 75.00%
- Full Blood Count Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Serum Ferritin Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Influenza Like Illness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Infectious Mononucleosis (infection usually caused by the epstein-barr virus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Histiocytosis Haematophagic: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Mouth ulcers?Check whether Mouth ulcers is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Epstein-barr virus infection (6,568 reports)
- Mouth ulcers (24,620 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Mouth ulcers in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Mouth ulcers in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Methotrexate: 3,499 reports
- Prednisone: 2,223 reports
- Enbrel: 1,311 reports
- Humira: 1,307 reports
- Zometa: 1,257 reports
- Omeprazole: 897 reports
- Aspirin: 864 reports
- Aredia: 761 reports
- Fosamax: 718 reports
- Remicade: 708 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers (2,622 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,642 reports
- Crohn's disease: 887 reports
- Osteoporosis: 810 reports
- High blood pressure: 799 reports
- Pain: 792 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 620 reports
- Breast cancer: 579 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers (2,033 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Mouth ulcers and Epstein-barr virus infection, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoladex and Enterovesical Fistula - 2 seconds ago
- Humira and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 8 seconds ago
- Ayvakit and Angioplasty - 10 seconds ago
- Estradiol and Zopiclone drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Omnaris and Tradjenta drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate vs. Clonidine - 21 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Sudden Cardiac Death - 31 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Weight Increased - 31 seconds ago
- Vantin and Clobetasol Propionate drug interaction - 32 seconds ago