Erection problems and Rash papulosquamous - from FDA reports
Rash papulosquamous is reported only by a few people with Erection problems. We study 3 people who have Rash papulosquamous and Erection problems from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Erection Problems and Rash Papulosquamous are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Erection Problems and experience Rash Papulosquamous *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valacyclovir: 3 people, 100.00%
- Tadalafil: 3 people, 100.00%
- Sulfadiazine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 3 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Viral Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Central Nervous System Lesion (an abnormality in tissue of brain or spinal cord): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rash papulosquamous
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Erection problems and Rash papulosquamous
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Erection problems can be treated by Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 52,244 Erection problems patients)
Rash papulosquamous (a condition which presents with both papules and scales, or both scaly papules and plaques) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 102 Rash papulosquamous patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rash papulosquamousRash papulosquamous (112 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Rash papulosquamousRash papulosquamous (72 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Erection problemsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems and Rash Papulosquamous
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems (719 members)
- Support group for people who have Rash Papulosquamous (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: https://thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- I'm 38 years old . I have diabetes and I be live that's the cause of my ED . I'm depressed and lost
- I just finished a 21 pill 5-day pack and have experienced a loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. Any information on how long this will last be appreciated.
- What to expect when you have Cataplexy and Depression?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Vomiting Projectile with Amoxicillin?
- Zolpidem and Beyaz drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Hypotension?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Vomiting Projectile?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and Beyaz
- Support group for people who take Promacta and have Dry Skin?
- Support group for people who have Latent Tb and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never...
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.