Essential hypertension and Quincke's disease
Quincke's disease is found among people with Essential hypertension, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Quincke's disease with Essential hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Essential hypertension from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Essential Hypertension and Quincke'S Disease are studied.
What is Essential hypertension?
Essential hypertension (primary hypertension) is found to be associated with 1,330 drugs and 623 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Quincke's disease?
Quincke's disease (a form of localized swelling of the deeper layers of the skin and fatty tissues beneath the skin) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 479 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Quincke's disease in Essential hypertension reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Essential Hypertension and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Essential Hypertension and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 75 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 4 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 4 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 4 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 33.33%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 33.33%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 16.67%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Bentyl: 6 people, 100.00%
- Firazyr: 6 people, 100.00%
- Xanax: 4 people, 66.67%
- Plaquenil: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aldactone: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cellcept: 4 people, 66.67%
- Effexor: 4 people, 66.67%
- Norco: 4 people, 66.67%
- Albuterol: 4 people, 66.67%
- Sinequan: 4 people, 66.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 4 people, 66.67%
- Device Related Infection: 4 people, 66.67%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 3 people, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 33.33%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 33.33%
- Renal Embolism (an obstruction in a kidney): 2 people, 33.33%
- Otitis (ear infection): 2 people, 33.33%
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 2 people, 33.33%
- Transaminases Increased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Quincke's disease?Check whether Quincke's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Essential hypertension (14,523 reports)
- Quincke's disease (16,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quincke's disease:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (963 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quincke's disease:
- Hereditary angioedema: 1,067 reports
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (479 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Quincke's disease and Essential hypertension, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fentanyl-100 and Soma drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Detrol and Drug Maladministration - a minute ago
- Rifampin and Cataract - a minute ago
- Pletal and Dobutrex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Folic Acid and Scoliosis - a minute ago
- Metformin and Nasopharyngitis - 2 minutes ago
- Delatestryl and Nephrotic Syndrome - 2 minutes ago
- Vistaril and Amiodarone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Miralax and Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Yaz and Q10 drug interaction - 3 minutes ago