Family planning and contraception and Unintended pregnancy
Unintended pregnancy is found among people with Family planning and contraception, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old.
The study analyzes which people have Unintended pregnancy with Family planning and contraception. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,641 people who have Family planning and contraception from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,641 people who have Family Planning And Contraception and Unintended Pregnancy are studied.
What is Family planning and contraception?
Family planning and contraception is found to be associated with 1,844 drugs and 1,496 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Unintended pregnancy?
Unintended pregnancy (unwanted pregnancies as well as those that are mistimed) is found to be associated with 681 drugs and 360 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Unintended pregnancy in Family planning and contraception reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Family planning and contraception and experienced Unintended pregnancy *:
Age of people who have Family planning and contraception and experienced Unintended pregnancy *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Unintended pregnancy?Check whether Unintended pregnancy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Unintended pregnancy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Unintended pregnancy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Unintended pregnancy:
All the drugs that are associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy (681 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Acne: 115 reports
- Birth control: 5,452 reports
- Birth control and family planning: 5,452 reports
- Contraception: 5,925 reports
- Family planning and contraception: 5,641 reports
- Pregnancy: 5,331 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy (360 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Unintended pregnancy and Family planning and contraception, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lopressor and Blood Pressure Systolic Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride vs. Lopressor - 20 seconds ago
- Bosulif and Body Temperature Fluctuation - 20 seconds ago
- Marlissa and Headache - 21 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Meprobamate drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Arixtra and Reglan drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Pulmonary Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Bone Marrow Failure - 34 seconds ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Pancreatitis Acute - 35 seconds ago
- Intron A and Esidrix drug interaction - 35 seconds ago