Fever and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Fever, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Fever. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Fever from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who have Fever and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Fever?
Fever is found to be associated with 4,556 drugs and 5,766 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 773 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Fever reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fever and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Fever and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 41.67 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 8.33 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Viral Infection: 4 people, 30.77%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 15.38%
- Breast Discharge: 2 people, 15.38%
- Infection: 2 people, 15.38%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 7.69%
- Rib Fracture: 1 person, 7.69%
- Penis Disorder: 1 person, 7.69%
- Pain: 1 person, 7.69%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 7.69%
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels): 1 person, 7.69%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Children's Motrin: 4 people, 30.77%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 15.38%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 15.38%
- Rocephin: 2 people, 15.38%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 15.38%
- Zoledronic Acid: 1 person, 7.69%
- Busulfan: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cefepime Hydrochloride: 1 person, 7.69%
- Celexa: 1 person, 7.69%
- Combivent: 1 person, 7.69%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Drowsiness: 5 people, 38.46%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 4 people, 30.77%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4 people, 30.77%
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (abnormal intestinal contractions): 3 people, 23.08%
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (sensitivity to more than one chemical): 2 people, 15.38%
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioural challenges): 2 people, 15.38%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 15.38%
- Petit Mal Epilepsy (absence seizure): 2 people, 15.38%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 15.38%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Sch?fl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2015 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Fever, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aranesp and Denervation Atrophy - 5 seconds ago
- Vistide and General Physical Health Deterioration - 6 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride and Thrombophlebitis Superficial - 15 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container and Joint Pain - 18 seconds ago
- Budesonide vs. Dicyclomine Hydrochloride - 29 seconds ago
- Adalat Cc and Alcoholism - 31 seconds ago
- Venofer and Penis Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased - 32 seconds ago
- Argatroban and Necrosis - 35 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated - 42 seconds ago