Fibromyalgia and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Fibromyalgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Fibromyalgia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24 people who have Fibromyalgia and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) is found to be associated with 2,154 drugs and 1,643 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 773 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Fibromyalgia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fibromyalgia and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 95.83 %
- male: 4.17 %
Age of people who have Fibromyalgia and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 45 %
- 50-59: 15 %
- 60+: 15 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 13 people, 54.17%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 8 people, 33.33%
- Hypersensitivity: 7 people, 29.17%
- Asthma: 7 people, 29.17%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 25.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 25.00%
- Depression: 5 people, 20.83%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 20.83%
- Pain: 5 people, 20.83%
- Migraine (headache): 5 people, 20.83%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 17 people, 70.83%
- Lyrica: 7 people, 29.17%
- Nexium: 6 people, 25.00%
- Imuran: 5 people, 20.83%
- Fish Oil: 4 people, 16.67%
- Omeprazole: 4 people, 16.67%
- Cymbalta: 4 people, 16.67%
- Actemra: 3 people, 12.50%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 12.50%
- Metformin: 3 people, 12.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 8 people, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 8 people, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 6 people, 25.00%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 20.83%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 5 people, 20.83%
- Drug Ineffective: 5 people, 20.83%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 5 people, 20.83%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 16.67%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 4 people, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Fibromyalgia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lymphoproliferative Disorder and Enlarged Heart - 2 seconds ago
- Colace and Lichen Planus - 3 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Pelvic Venous Thrombosis - 5 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - 6 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Pseudomembranous Colitis - 7 seconds ago
- Cefotaxime Sodium and Abdominal Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Temaz and Oxygen Consumption Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Niacin and Jakafi drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 23 seconds ago
- Toradol and Carbamazepine drug interaction - 31 seconds ago