Fibrositis and Painful ejaculation
Painful ejaculation is reported only by a few people with Fibrositis.
The study analyzes which people have Painful ejaculation with Fibrositis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Painful ejaculation and Fibrositis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Fibrositis and Painful Ejaculation are studied.
What is Fibrositis?
Fibrositis (a chronic pain disorder. the pain can be widespread throughout the body) is found to be associated with 2,382 drugs and 1,746 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Painful ejaculation?
Painful ejaculation is found to be associated with 131 drugs and 139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Painful ejaculation in Fibrositis reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Fibrositis and experienced Painful Ejaculation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Savella: 2 people, 66.67%
- Percocet: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ms Contin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cialis: 1 person, 33.33%
- Baby Aspirin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Erection Problems: 2 people, 66.67%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 33.33%
- Urethral Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 1 person, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 1 person, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Prostatic Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 33.33%
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Painful ejaculation?Check whether Painful ejaculation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Fibrositis (85,142 reports)
- Painful ejaculation (273 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Propecia: 127 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation (131 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation (139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Painful ejaculation and Fibrositis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Janumet and Tuberculin Test Positive - 5 seconds ago
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease and Joint Swelling - 9 seconds ago
- Alendronic Acid and Gastric Cancer - 18 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Aviane-28 drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Trelegy Ellipta drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Colecalciferol and Itching - 48 seconds ago
- Enstilar and Cholecystitis - 54 seconds ago
- Mephyton and Tremor Aggravated - 59 seconds ago
- Vinorelbine and Agitation Aggravated - a minute ago
- Lamictal and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy - a minute ago