Folate deficiency and Headache
Headache is found among people with Folate deficiency, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Headache with Folate deficiency. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who have Folate deficiency from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
44 people who have Folate Deficiency and Headache are studied.
What is Folate deficiency?
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) is found to be associated with 593 drugs and 370 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Headache?
Headache (pain in head) is found to be associated with 4,960 drugs and 5,441 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Headache in Folate deficiency reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Folate Deficiency and experienced Headache *:
- female: 84.09 %
- male: 15.91 %
Age of people who have Folate Deficiency and experienced Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.41 %
- 20-29: 5.41 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 10.81 %
- 50-59: 43.24 %
- 60+: 29.73 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 19 people, 43.18%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 12 people, 27.27%
- Depression: 12 people, 27.27%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 11 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 10 people, 22.73%
- Asthma: 9 people, 20.45%
- Postmenopause: 9 people, 20.45%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 9 people, 20.45%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 18.18%
- Weakness: 8 people, 18.18%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Folic Acid: 17 people, 38.64%
- Synthroid: 13 people, 29.55%
- Cardizem: 10 people, 22.73%
- Veramyst: 9 people, 20.45%
- Nuvigil: 9 people, 20.45%
- Singulair: 9 people, 20.45%
- Xolair: 9 people, 20.45%
- Foradil: 9 people, 20.45%
- Proventil: 9 people, 20.45%
- Mirapex: 9 people, 20.45%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 12 people, 27.27%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 11 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 9 people, 20.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 people, 20.45%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 9 people, 20.45%
- Sensation Of Foreign Body: 9 people, 20.45%
- Throat Tightness: 9 people, 20.45%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 20.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Headache?Check whether Headache is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Headache:
- Headache in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Headache in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Headache in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Headache:
All the drugs that are associated with Headache:
- Headache (4,960 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Headache:
All the conditions that are associated with Headache:
- Headache (5,441 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Headache and Folate deficiency, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hypertension Aggravated and Joint Destruction - 5 seconds ago
- Simponi and Sneezing - 6 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Haemorrhage Intracranial - 6 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Hepatic Steatosis - 8 seconds ago
- Folate Deficiency and Headache - 8 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Obstruction - 15 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Metastatic Neoplasm - 19 seconds ago
- Axitinib and Hypertension Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Nuvaring and Major Depression - 24 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Wound Infection - 24 seconds ago