Folate deficiency and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Folate deficiency, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Folate deficiency. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Folate deficiency from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
8 people who have Folate Deficiency and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Mineral Supplementation (3 people, 37.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (3 people, 37.50%)
- Humira (3 people, 37.50%)
- Soliris (2 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 25.00%)
- Folic Acid (2 people, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Leukopenia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Haemoglobin Abnormal (2 people, 25.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Folate deficiency?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in extremity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in extremity and Folate deficiency from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) can be treated by Folic acid, Vitamin d, Folate, Multivitamin (latest reports from 1,668 Folate deficiency patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Folate deficiencya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity
Other conditions that could case Pain in extremityPain in extremity
What would happen?
You may be interested in these posts
I am a 70+'female who has been taking amlodipine for about 12 years. Developed osteoarthritis in fingers and toes at that time. Atenolol added 4 years ago for one incident of possible Afib. Also take baby aspirin. During past 2 months developed severe pain in right ring finger. suspect that ...
Daughter has been taken off Humira. She was on it just short of two years. Extreme pain in her thighs. Does anything help? She’s tiny. Trying Lyrica, Tylenol, hydrocodone, heat, muscle rub, TENS unit....Help, please