Fungal infection and Discharge from the vagina - from FDA reports
Discharge from the vagina is found among people with Fungal infection, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Vagistat-1 and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Discharge from the vagina with Fungal infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who have Fungal infection from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
31 people who have Fungal Infection and Discharge From The Vagina are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Fungal Infection and experience Discharge From The Vagina *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 12 %
- 20-29: 16 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 36 %
- 50-59: 12 %
- 60+: 4 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (4 people, 12.90%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 3.23%)
- Glaucoma (1 person, 3.23%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 3.23%)
- Dermatitis Allergic (1 person, 3.23%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vagistat-1 (7 people, 22.58%)
- Monistat 1 Combination Pack (3 people, 9.68%)
- Mirena (2 people, 6.45%)
- Lexapro (2 people, 6.45%)
- Flagyl (2 people, 6.45%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (5 people, 16.13%)
- Muscle Spasms (5 people, 16.13%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 12.90%)
- Vaginal Burning Sensation (3 people, 9.68%)
- Genital Pruritus Female (3 people, 9.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Discharge from the vagina and Fungal infection?
- Check symptoms - is your discharge from the vagina caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDischarge from the vagina and Fungal infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fungal infection can be treated by Terbinafine hydrochloride, Lamisil, Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, Diflucan (latest reports from 22,804 Fungal infection patients)
Discharge From The Vagina
Discharge from the vagina has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,838 Discharge from the vagina patients).
Browse all symptoms of Fungal infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Discharge from the vaginaDischarge from the vagina
Other conditions that could case Discharge from the vaginaDischarge from the vagina
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I recently found out that my ear infection worsened when I took antibiotics. When I was prescribed Diflucan, I begged the Doctor to believe me that it was fungal, my ear popped open almost immediately. However, my infection appeared to be bacterial as well so I had to continue taking ...
I got a terrible yeast infection on my breast, stomach, groin, etc when I was on 150 mg of Tarceva. I'm now on 100 mg and it is starting again. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
I suspect that after using clobetasol lotion to my entire body for over a month because of pruritus, now 2 years after I have this fungal infection in every part of my body. colud it be a result of clobetasol?
Hi I'm tore 2 diabetic I've been on Janumet for a good few months I think I'm going crazy. Having s vaginal discharge and seriously wondering if it's due to meds. This is ongoing for most of two months. Arhhhhh