Fungal infection and Discharge from the vagina - from FDA reports
Discharge from the vagina is found among people with Fungal infection, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Vagistat-1 and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Discharge from the vagina with Fungal infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who have Fungal infection from FDA , and is updated regularly.
31 people who have Fungal Infection and Discharge From The Vagina are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Fungal Infection and experience Discharge From The Vagina *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 12 %
- 20-29: 16 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 36 %
- 50-59: 12 %
- 60+: 4 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control: 4 people, 12.90%
- Vaginitis Bacterial (inflammation of the vagina caused by bacterial infection): 1 person, 3.23%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 3.23%
- Bacterial Infection: 1 person, 3.23%
- Depression: 1 person, 3.23%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vagistat-1: 7 people, 22.58%
- Monistat 1 Combination Pack: 3 people, 9.68%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 6.45%
- Nuvaring: 2 people, 6.45%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 6.45%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 16.13%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 5 people, 16.13%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 12.90%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 9.68%
- Itching: 3 people, 9.68%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Discharge from the vagina
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Fungal infection can be treated by Terbinafine hydrochloride, Lamisil, Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, Diflucan (latest reports from 22,804 Fungal infection patients)
Discharge From The Vagina
Discharge from the vagina has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,838 Discharge from the vagina patients).
Drugs that are associated with Discharge from the vaginaDischarge from the vagina (821 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Discharge from the vaginaDischarge from the vagina (929 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Fungal infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Fungal Infection and Discharge From The Vagina
- Support group for people who have Fungal Infection (20 members)
- Support group for people who have Discharge From The Vagina (75 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm on my second day of Lauricidin, monolaurin supplement, and have started to have excessive white liquid vaginal discharge. Is anyone else having this problem?
- I have fungal infection (yeast infection) but did not drink any medicine then few months later petechiae appeared. Is this possible or should I be worried
- I have been with My boyfriend for two years and was tested shortly after for std and it came back that I had one but I have not been with anyone else as he has not either so we are confused and don't know what to think
- I have been on Trulicity for over a month now and have taken Diflucan once, taken Apple cider baths and the burning and "uncomfortable" won't go away.
- I have a fungal growth in my middle ear. First I had a bad fungal infection there which turned out to be from Aspergillis and Candida - (a mold I am allergic to.) The infection finally dried up but the colony remained. Because the infection continued so long, I lost a substantial portion of what...
- Will you have Weight Loss with Adderall 10?
- Lamotrigine and Zomig drug interaction
- Will you have Labile Affect with Factor Ii Mutation?
- Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan drug interaction
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Papule?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and Zomig
- Support group for people who have Factor Ii Mutation and Labile Affect?
- Support group for people who take Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan
- Support group for people who have Papule and Rectal Cancer?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.