Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 05, 2018
4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 76.16 %
- male: 23.84 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.42 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 2.44 %
- 20-29: 4.91 %
- 30-39: 9.32 %
- 40-49: 15.91 %
- 50-59: 24.98 %
- 60+: 41.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,042 people, 23.57%)
- Depression (843 people, 19.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (835 people, 18.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (678 people, 15.34%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (394 people, 8.91%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1,479 people, 33.45%)
- Prilosec (799 people, 18.07%)
- Humira (603 people, 13.64%)
- Lyrica (514 people, 11.63%)
- Omeprazole (513 people, 11.60%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (745 people, 16.85%)
- Drug Ineffective (652 people, 14.75%)
- Nausea (639 people, 14.45%)
- Fatigue (583 people, 13.19%)
- Joint Pain (511 people, 11.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,273 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still ...
I have recently started taking sulfasalizine for RA. I also take Methotrexate and Plaquinil and Nexium. Since starting the sulfa drug I have extreme acid reflux. Nothing I try to take to relieve it is helping. Is this common with sulfasalizine and will it get better after I have been on it for ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...