Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Anxiety - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,311 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
3,311 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Anxiety are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Anxiety *:
- female: 73.22 %
- male: 26.78 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Anxiety *:
- 0-1: 0.26 %
- 2-9: 0.22 %
- 10-19: 2.38 %
- 20-29: 6.03 %
- 30-39: 10.73 %
- 40-49: 21.94 %
- 50-59: 25.62 %
- 60+: 32.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 758 people, 22.89%
- Depression: 724 people, 21.87%
- Pain: 616 people, 18.60%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 595 people, 17.97%
- Quit Smoking: 325 people, 9.82%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 1,086 people, 32.80%
- Prilosec: 647 people, 19.54%
- Prevacid: 437 people, 13.20%
- Protonix: 369 people, 11.14%
- Omeprazole: 356 people, 10.75%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 1,177 people, 35.55%
- Pain: 745 people, 22.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 528 people, 15.95%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 524 people, 15.83%
- Breathing Difficulty: 489 people, 14.77%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anxiety
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety (2,859 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AnxietyAnxiety (4,363 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (698 members)
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (842 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- My name is Tammy and I suffer from anxiety, depression and stuffy nose.
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- I have an enlarged spleen and only sleep 4 hours
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- Will you have Blood Cortisol Decreased with Diclofenac Sodium?
- Will you have Amylase Increased with Alendronate Sodium?
- Will you have Ileus Paralytic with Keppra?
- Intron A and Paxil drug interaction
- Will you have Degenerative Disc Disease with Lialda?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Blood Cortisol Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Alendronate Sodium and have Amylase Increased?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Ileus Paralytic?
- Support group for people who take Intron A and Paxil
- Support group for people who take Lialda and have Degenerative Disc Disease?
- Hi. I am Dave 67 year old caucasian male on Coumadin for more than 5 years because of 2 DVTs and 1...
- Hi, My name is Eileen, l have just started taking Eliquis, l am not happy with it as l have a...
- Hi I have been on citalopram 20 mg and mirtzapine 15 mg. for sleep for 1 month. Want to withdraw...
- Genvoya works well for my viral loads however I think it may be causing me severe itching -- not...
- Hi I have been told by a urologist that my frequent urination, urgency and cystitis is an over...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.