Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 76.16 %
- male: 23.84 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.42 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 2.44 %
- 20-29: 4.91 %
- 30-39: 9.32 %
- 40-49: 15.91 %
- 50-59: 24.98 %
- 60+: 41.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,042 people, 23.57%)
- Depression (843 people, 19.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (835 people, 18.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (678 people, 15.34%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (394 people, 8.91%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1,479 people, 33.45%)
- Prilosec (799 people, 18.07%)
- Humira (603 people, 13.64%)
- Lyrica (514 people, 11.63%)
- Omeprazole (513 people, 11.60%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (745 people, 16.85%)
- Drug Ineffective (652 people, 14.75%)
- Nausea (639 people, 14.45%)
- Fatigue (583 people, 13.19%)
- Joint Pain (511 people, 11.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,266 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...