Will you have Ulcer with Gastroesophageal reflux disease - from FDA reports
Ulcer is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 660 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ulcer and Gastroesophageal reflux disease, and their synonyms.
What is Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Aciphex, Aluminum hydroxide and magnesium trisilicate, Aspirin, Axid, Baclofen (latest reports from 171,524 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
What is Ulcer?
Ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 54,490 Ulcer patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
660 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Ulcer are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Ulcer *:
- female: 64.43 %
- male: 35.57 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Ulcer *:
- 0-1: 0.2 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.8200000000000001 %
- 20-29: 2.45 %
- 30-39: 4.29 %
- 40-49: 14.69 %
- 50-59: 27.35 %
- 60+: 50.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 214 people, 32.42%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 115 people, 17.42%
- Pain: 102 people, 15.45%
- Depression: 94 people, 14.24%
- Stress And Anxiety: 77 people, 11.67%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 61 people, 9.24%
- Diabetes: 61 people, 9.24%
- Asthma: 52 people, 7.88%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 46 people, 6.97%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 44 people, 6.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 284 people, 43.03%
- Prilosec: 106 people, 16.06%
- Protonix: 68 people, 10.30%
- Omeprazole: 66 people, 10.00%
- Pantoprazole: 64 people, 9.70%
- Aspirin: 60 people, 9.09%
- Fosamax: 56 people, 8.48%
- Prevacid: 52 people, 7.88%
- Lipitor: 48 people, 7.27%
- Synthroid: 47 people, 7.12%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 116 people, 17.58%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 113 people, 17.12%
- Pain: 113 people, 17.12%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 109 people, 16.52%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 85 people, 12.88%
- Stress And Anxiety: 84 people, 12.73%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 82 people, 12.42%
- Chest Pain: 81 people, 12.27%
- Fall: 80 people, 12.12%
- Dizziness: 79 people, 11.97%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer with Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ulcer and Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Ulcer with Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Severity of Ulcer *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 75 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 25 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with UlcerUlcer (2,684 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause UlcerUlcer (2,343 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Cefadroxil and Advil drug interaction - now
- Armour Thyroid and Lantus drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take L - Citrulline and have Taciturnity? - now
- Will you have Weakness with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Shunt Malfunction with Hiv Infection Cdc Category A1? - 3 seconds ago
- Advil and Clobetasol Propionate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.