Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Jaw fracture - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw Fracture reported by people with Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia yet. We study people who have Jaw Fracture and Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jaw fracture
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia (a small vascular malformation of the gut) (latest reports from 373 Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia patients)
Jaw fracture has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,625 Jaw fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw fractureJaw fracture (985 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jaw fractureJaw fracture (554 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal angiodysplasiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Jaw Fracture
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Jaw Fracture (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- left side TMJ gone as result of omeprazole use
- Hi! I am 39 y/o. I was diagnosed with angiodysplasia of the small bowel in March of this year. Prior to this diagnosis I had multiple GI bleeds and transfusions. I have had one major bleed (in May) since the diagnosis. Prior to the start of my GI bleeds in 2007, I had been a Coumadin patient. I...
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.