Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Keratitis sicca - from FDA reports
There is no Keratitis Sicca reported by people with Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia yet. We study people who have Keratitis Sicca and Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis sicca
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia (a small vascular malformation of the gut) (latest reports from 373 Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia patients)
Keratitis sicca (inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eye with decreased tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 1,146 Keratitis sicca patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis siccaKeratitis sicca (516 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Keratitis siccaKeratitis sicca (497 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal angiodysplasiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Keratitis Sicca
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Sicca (17 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- I no longer have the symptoms but I feel like I need to tell my story to as many people as I can. I have been using Restasis for 6 months or so before I realized the cyclosporine in it as an active ingredient causes all kinds of weird side effects. I am an engineer and work in front of the...
- I have severe dry eyes and I am on Cimzia.
- I have been taking amlodipine besylate for about three months. About a month ago, I began using sildenafil for ED. I have had dry eye syndrome for the past two weeks and the only thing I can tie it to is the sildenafil. I don't recall having the same problem with cialis. Has anyone else had a...
- Hi all. I take 8 mg of fanapt and have severe dry eye.
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.