Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Obturator neuropathy - from FDA reports
There is no Obturator Neuropathy reported by people with Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia yet. We study people who have Obturator Neuropathy and Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obturator neuropathy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Obturator neuropathy
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia (a small vascular malformation of the gut) (latest reports from 373 Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia patients)
Obturator neuropathy (damage to the obturator nerve of thigh) (latest reports from 1 Obturator neuropathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal angiodysplasiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Obturator Neuropathy
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Obturator Neuropathy
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! I am 39 y/o. I was diagnosed with angiodysplasia of the small bowel in March of this year. Prior to this diagnosis I had multiple GI bleeds and transfusions. I have had one major bleed (in May) since the diagnosis. Prior to the start of my GI bleeds in 2007, I had been a Coumadin patient. I...
- Will you have Drowsiness with Milk Of Magnesia?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Reglan?
- Will you have Walking Disability with Paracetamol?
- Will you have Chills with Bexxar?
- Will you have Memory Aids with Apidra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Milk Of Magnesia and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Reglan and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Walking Disability?
- Support group for people who take Bexxar and have Chills?
- Support group for people who take Apidra and have Memory Aids?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.