Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Xeroderma pigmentosa - from FDA reports
There is no Xeroderma Pigmentosa reported by people with Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia yet. We study people who have Xeroderma Pigmentosa and Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Xeroderma pigmentosa
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Xeroderma pigmentosa
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia (a small vascular malformation of the gut) (latest reports from 373 Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia patients)
Xeroderma pigmentosa (impairment of the skin's ability to repair damage from ultraviolet) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Xeroderma pigmentosaXeroderma pigmentosa
Other conditions that could cause Xeroderma pigmentosaXeroderma pigmentosa
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal angiodysplasiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Xeroderma Pigmentosa
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Xeroderma Pigmentosa
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! I am 39 y/o. I was diagnosed with angiodysplasia of the small bowel in March of this year. Prior to this diagnosis I had multiple GI bleeds and transfusions. I have had one major bleed (in May) since the diagnosis. Prior to the start of my GI bleeds in 2007, I had been a Coumadin patient. I...
- Will you have Menopause Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flushes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flash with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flush with Sleep Issues?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Menopause Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flushes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flash?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flush?
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
- The best antibiotic is a probiotic search for biffidomaximus and start off with a very small dose...
- I took 100mg hydroxyzine and 12mg of Melatonin, and I am feeling the sedation write now! I have to...
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.