Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
206 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 50.75 %
- male: 49.25 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.62 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.59 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 73.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 5.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 3.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 3.40%
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 2.91%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 100 people, 48.54%
- Sutent: 53 people, 25.73%
- Lasix: 20 people, 9.71%
- Norvasc: 14 people, 6.80%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 6.80%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 69 people, 33.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 28.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 54 people, 26.21%
- Breathing Difficulty: 52 people, 25.24%
- Diarrhea: 50 people, 24.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dizziness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Dizziness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 9,755 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (2,867 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,846 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Dizziness
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Dizziness (907 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- Will you have Menopause Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flushes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flashes with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flash with Sleep Issues?
- Will you have Hot Flush with Sleep Issues?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Menopause Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flushes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flash?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Issues and Hot Flush?
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
- The best antibiotic is a probiotic search for biffidomaximus and start off with a very small dose...
- I took 100mg hydroxyzine and 12mg of Melatonin, and I am feeling the sedation write now! I have to...
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.