Who have Dizziness with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 236 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
236 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 52.38 %
- male: 47.62 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.54 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.54 %
- 40-49: 6.49 %
- 50-59: 18.92 %
- 60+: 73.51 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 12 people, 5.08%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 3.81%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 8 people, 3.39%
- Preventive Health Care: 8 people, 3.39%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.12%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 115 people, 48.73%
- Sutent: 65 people, 27.54%
- Lasix: 22 people, 9.32%
- Vitamin D: 16 people, 6.78%
- Calcium: 15 people, 6.36%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 81 people, 34.32%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 72 people, 30.51%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 64 people, 27.12%
- Weakness: 63 people, 26.69%
- Diarrhea: 61 people, 25.85%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor?
You are not alone:
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 10,810 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 355,337 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,089 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,870 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Dermatop? - now
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Dermatop? - now
- Will you have Calcaneal Spur with Ranexa? - 3 seconds ago
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride and Benlysta drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weedy Nightshade Poisoning with Levemir? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Humira - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.