Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Lightheadedness - dizzy - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Lightheadedness - dizzy with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
206 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness - Dizzy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Lightheadedness - Dizzy *:
- female: 50.75 %
- male: 49.25 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Lightheadedness - Dizzy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.62 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.59 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 73.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 5.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 3.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 3.40%
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 2.91%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 100 people, 48.54%
- Sutent: 53 people, 25.73%
- Lasix: 20 people, 9.71%
- Norvasc: 14 people, 6.80%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 6.80%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 69 people, 33.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 28.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 54 people, 26.21%
- Breathing Difficulty: 52 people, 25.24%
- Diarrhea: 50 people, 24.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lightheadedness - dizzy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Lightheadedness - dizzy
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 9,755 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy (1,905 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy (5,120 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy (908 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Yesterday evening I got 10 drops of xyzal. I woke up at 2.00 am with vertigo. They last for about 1 minute. They start if lying and I turn my head on the right or on the left.
- yep, lightheaded and dizzy after using Flonase. Anyone else?
- would like to hear from others with dizziness from hardening of the arteries,, and other symptoms. angina...headaches.. and treatment
- Would like to get rid of this lightheadedness; it only happens in the morning now though I take 2 pills per day.
- when i started taking this pill, i walked around the house acting erratic and hyper. My wife thought i was literally on drugs. I was slightly confused and my eyes were sore and over dialated. It did take care of my throat infection though.
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Fluconazole?
- Will you have Failure Of Implant with Zoloft?
- Will you have Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy with Saphris?
- Will you have Pain - Ankle with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Gallbladder Polyp with Altace?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Blood Pressure Increased?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Failure Of Implant?
- Support group for people who take Saphris and have Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy?
- Support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol and Pain - Ankle?
- Support group for people who take Altace and have Gallbladder Polyp?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.