Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Lightheadedness - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Lightheadedness with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
206 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Lightheadedness *:
- female: 50.75 %
- male: 49.25 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Lightheadedness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.62 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.59 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 73.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 5.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 3.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 3.40%
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 2.91%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 100 people, 48.54%
- Sutent: 53 people, 25.73%
- Lasix: 20 people, 9.71%
- Norvasc: 14 people, 6.80%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 6.80%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 69 people, 33.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 28.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 54 people, 26.21%
- Breathing Difficulty: 52 people, 25.24%
- Diarrhea: 50 people, 24.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lightheadedness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Lightheadedness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 9,755 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Lightheadedness patients).
Drugs that are associated with LightheadednessLightheadedness (1,934 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause LightheadednessLightheadedness (5,094 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Lightheadedness (907 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- Will you have Cough with Lipitor?
- Will you have Increased Appetite with Trileptal?
- Will you have Colitis with Mirtazapine?
- Will you have Tremors with Lipitor?
- What to expect when you take Msm and Klor-Con
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Trileptal and have Increased Appetite?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Tremors?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Itching?
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone...
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.