Will you have Loss of balance with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor - from FDA reports
Loss of balance is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 248 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Loss of balance and Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, and their synonyms.
What is Gastrointestinal stromal tumor?
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 11,062 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
What is Loss of balance?
Loss of balance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 367,758 Loss of balance patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
248 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Loss Of Balance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Loss Of Balance *:
- female: 53.5 %
- male: 46.5 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Loss Of Balance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.52 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.52 %
- 40-49: 6.8100000000000005 %
- 50-59: 18.32 %
- 60+: 73.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 12 people, 4.84%
- Preventive Health Care: 9 people, 3.63%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 3.63%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 8 people, 3.23%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 2.02%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.02%
- Constipation: 5 people, 2.02%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 5 people, 2.02%
- Speech Disorder: 5 people, 2.02%
- Depression: 4 people, 1.61%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 120 people, 48.39%
- Sutent: 69 people, 27.82%
- Lasix: 23 people, 9.27%
- Vitamin D: 17 people, 6.85%
- Calcium: 17 people, 6.85%
- Synthroid: 15 people, 6.05%
- Norvasc: 15 people, 6.05%
- Fosamax: 11 people, 4.44%
- Tasigna: 10 people, 4.03%
- Amlodipine: 9 people, 3.63%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 87 people, 35.08%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 78 people, 31.45%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 69 people, 27.82%
- Weakness: 67 people, 27.02%
- Diarrhea: 66 people, 26.61%
- Breathing Difficulty: 61 people, 24.60%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 42 people, 16.94%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 38 people, 15.32%
- Abdominal Pain: 38 people, 15.32%
- Rashes (redness): 37 people, 14.92%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Loss of balance with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Loss of balance and Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Loss of balance with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
Severity of Loss Of Balance *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 100 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 50 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 50 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Loss of balanceLoss of balance (4,153 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Loss of balanceLoss of balance (5,145 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Aleve and Stelara drug interaction - now
- Will you have Abortion Late with Xolair? - now
- Levaquin and Ocufen drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hyponatraemia with Guaifenesin? - now
- Will you have Asthma with Metolazone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Asthma with Metolazone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchial Asthma with Metolazone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exercise-Induced Asthma with Metolazone? - 2 seconds ago
- Liptruzet and Bac Ngu Vi Tu drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Caecitis with Tavist Allergy/Sinus/Headache? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.