Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Loss of balance - from FDA reports
Loss of balance is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Loss of balance with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
206 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Loss Of Balance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Loss Of Balance *:
- female: 50.75 %
- male: 49.25 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Loss Of Balance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.62 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.59 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 73.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 5.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 3.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 3.40%
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 2.91%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 100 people, 48.54%
- Sutent: 53 people, 25.73%
- Lasix: 20 people, 9.71%
- Norvasc: 14 people, 6.80%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 6.80%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 69 people, 33.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 28.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 54 people, 26.21%
- Breathing Difficulty: 52 people, 25.24%
- Diarrhea: 50 people, 24.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Loss of balance
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 9,755 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Loss Of Balance
Loss of balance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Loss of balance patients).
Drugs that are associated with Loss of balanceLoss of balance (1,986 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Loss of balanceLoss of balance (5,116 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Loss Of Balance
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Loss Of Balance (907 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- What to expect when you take Zofran and have Kidney Stones?
- Will you have Nightmare with Oxazepam?
- Will you have Back Pain Aggravated with Ropinirole Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Macrodactyly?
- Will you have Menstruation Delayed with Nordette-21?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Ropinirole Hydrochloride and have Back Pain Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Nordette-21 and have Menstruation Delayed?
- Support group for people who take Mercaptopurine and have Dry Mouth?
- Support group for people who take Pexeva and have Fever?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.