Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Vertigo - from FDA reports
Vertigo is found among people with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Vertigo with Gastrointestinal stromal tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Gastrointestinal stromal tumor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
206 people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 50.75 %
- male: 49.25 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.62 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.59 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 73.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 5.34%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 3.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 3.40%
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 2.91%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 2.43%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec: 100 people, 48.54%
- Sutent: 53 people, 25.73%
- Lasix: 20 people, 9.71%
- Norvasc: 14 people, 6.80%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 6.80%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 69 people, 33.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 28.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 54 people, 26.21%
- Breathing Difficulty: 52 people, 25.24%
- Diarrhea: 50 people, 24.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vertigo
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor can be treated by Gleevec (latest reports from 9,755 Gastrointestinal stromal tumor patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Vertigo patients).
Drugs that are associated with VertigoVertigo (2,676 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause VertigoVertigo (5,101 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gastrointestinal stromal tumora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Vertigo
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Vertigo (903 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm feeling extra dizzy in the heatwave.
- I am an 89 years old female (retired physician) in generally good health except for using a cane part time following post traumatic hip surgery and AFib for which I was given Propafenone. After one day I began to have nausea, severe abdominal cramps, weakness, fatigue and loss of balance and...
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- Hi - I have recently started Restasis and have had some scary bouts of dizziness. Today I googled side effects of Restasis and found this page. Guess I’m not alone in my experience.
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.